Kyowa Chemical Industry, recognizing the importance of contributing to environmental conservation, has established the following Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Policy.
Basic CSR Policy
- To promote the development and manufacture of products that take environmental protection into account.
- To make an organized effort to conserve the environment with the objective of reducing the environmental impact associated with business activities.
- To develop human resources capable of recognizing global environmental issues and taking action to alleviate them.
- To comply with laws and regulations, such as international regulations, national legislation and industry norms.
- To promote safety, disaster prevention and occupational safety and health.
- To strive to promote a mutually trusting relationship with society.