This product is used to various polymers because the appropriate control of the particle configuration and surface treatment of this product provide the high dispersibility to polymers and the degradation of the mechanical properties of polymers can be suppressed.
1. High safety flame retardant
2. Does not generate corrosive gas
3. Gas emission is extremely small
4. Improves arc and tracking resistance
5. Excellent flame retardant as its decomposition
6. Good dispersibility thus the appearance of molded articles will be better
KISUMA® 8 has a larger particle size compared to KISUMA® 5,
Specifically it is developed for formulations with special resins such as epoxy resin.
|KISUMA®5Q-S/200-06H||… High Purity Magnesium Hydroxide|
|Drying Loss [wt%]||0.08||0.07||0.24||0.16|
| Average of particle size